Thursday, November 7, 2013

Triple R Cafe Day


Written By Justin

 On the day Miss S was leaving, Mrs E planned a Triple R café day for Miss S and Room 3.

We got to bring a soft toy, our p.js and a favourite book to school.  Nearly everyone was in their p.js!

We got to read all day, it was awesome! I read a book called The Fat Man, it was very interesting and cool.

At morning tea time while the teachers were out of the classroom, some of the kids from Room 3 were keeping me company. They were going wild, but luckily they only went wild on the mat.  They kept jumping on each other and the rugby ball bean bag that rs Monds had brought to school. It was actually a little bit funny!  When the bell rang we went back to reading so fast! , I was stunned.

At the end of the day I couldn’t say a word because I had read so much.

1 comment:

kidsarelive said...

I like your work Justin
From Ethan