Thursday, November 7, 2013

Country day- Goats


Written By Bella Luna 



“Ba ba ba” I heard as I was walking over to see the kids (goats) some of them were white and some were multi coloured. Every kid was on a lead. I felt sorry for the kids been tied up on a lead as I started patting a little white one. It was Abigail’s kid “what’s its name” I said politely. As I sat down on the green grass I felt the coldness on my bottom. Just as I sat down I saw Nina’s kid called Lucky knock his head into another kid that looked well behaved.  Every kid had to do an obstacle course. Olivia’s kid kept lying down when it was doing the obstacle course. “You can do it Nina come on believe” my voice said. Every kid got stuck on the logs they were definitely scared. I heard the kids hooves on the long skinny peace of wood. “Well done” I said to Nina while I was patting the kid on its soft little head. Abigail’s kid was amazing when she did the obstacle course. 
 

3 comments:

Mrs E said...

I enjoyed reading your recount Bella Luna. I missed out on the Country Day so its great to hear how it went. Sounds like fun. Mrs Esselbrugge

kidsarelive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kidsarelive said...

I really like your work!
From Sophie and Sophie