Friday, December 9, 2011

speechs

Hi my name is Isaand and this is my speech I presented at a speech computation.

I was standing on the touchline tense but excited suddenly Mr Dawluk hushed us it was game time!! I was waiting for the horn it all happened so  fast because suddenly it was kick off. This excitement  and drama is what I have experienced  in room4 for the past 2 years. Quite a few of my achievements have been becoming  a young leader, road patroller and playing in the Glenview rugby team and quite a few others since starting school. I will always remember sport with   Moodeb but mostly gooj we always won NOT!!.
The ride at Glenview has had its ups and downs and now I have realised  how much I have grown since I was 5  and I am sad to say that I am not going to be here next year. Life is like a rugby game tence, exciment and disapointment but most of all success.
by Isaand
posted  by Isaand , sizemm and poidan

1 comment:

kidsarelive said...

mean speech isaand shot!!!!!