Friday, December 9, 2011

Poidan

The Game

the bell rang I went outside I saw lots of people crowding around the field. I went and asked if I could play they said yes. I felt extremely excited. I couldn't stop wanting to play.

The other team kicked  the ball and I caught the ball and I ran a few meters and I got touched by a little boy. Then I tapped the ball and I passed it  to a friend of mine on my team. Stepped 1 person then another person and then he got touched.

He passed it then Josiah passed it to me and I stepped to the left and then stepped to the right. I had lots of energy left and then I sprinted as fast as I could. Finally I got to the tryline the winning try! I felt so exhausted after a long game of touch. I went and had a long drink.

published by kileri and gorcol

No comments: