Friday, June 25, 2010

Fantastic Writing!!

By DeaNas

Dear Diary,

I'm really miserable because I have to leave my home because it is filled up with
  mucky mud that the old hideous Oncler made and left.I don't know where I'll
go but I'll keep my hope's up and I hope my new home is cleaner than my old
one. I think I'll go to Lake Taupo! That's my favourite place to be because that's
 where all my mate's are and its the biggest lake in New Zealand. I hope one day
 I can return to my old home when the pond is cleaner than ever, and the sky is as
blue as Lake Taupo.

______________________________________________________________
By PoiDan

Mr Big Head is a fancy man. The Year 1 children discovered Mr Big Head underground
 when they were digging in the sandpit. Usually these creatures live in the deep woods
 because they are scared of light, and land  creatures such as cows. Mr Big Head is a
 friendly man and likes to eat the children's scraps such as chips, cookies but be careful
because Mr Big Head is allergic to sushi. Mr Big Head uses his head to move large stones
 and uses his big leg and hands to dig. Mr Big Head is nocturnal so digging for so digging
for Worms

No comments: